Short Range, Finisher Forsaken Shriek
- 3 enemies in front of you receive Haunt (12s).
- Controlled Spirit receives Infuse (12s).
Forsaken Shriek: Enhance Haunt and increase Infused [Melee], Infused [Magic] and Infused [Ranged] per combo point.
Haunt: Lose health and morale on movement and take more damage from spirit attacks.
Infused [Melee]: Increases melee damage dealt.
Infused [Magic]: Increases magic damage dealt.
Infused [Ranged]: Increases ranged damage dealt.
Infuse: Increases direct damage dealt.
You can use the following type of Sigils on this skill:
- Crest of Extended Duality
- Crest of Superior Celerity
- Grapeshot Sigil
- Hero's Token of Affinity
- Mark of the Unwavering Hand
- - This is a finisher, finisher effect increases with combo points.
- - This skill's damage increases if attribute points are added to Focus.
- - This skill is a magic attack, you do not need to have a weapon equipped to use it.
- - This skill deals Spirit damage.
- - This skill has an 24 second cooldown.
- This skill has a 1.5 rotation time.
- This skill is exclusive to the Ancestral Mage Discipline.
- This skill is available upon level 16, at the same time as skill deck 4.