Target, Poison, Finisher Choking Storm
- Up to two targets receive Poison.
- After 10 seconds, up to three party members receive moderate heal in the Spore Cloud.
Poison: Poison attacks add the effects of the currently selected poison in the bodyslot bar.
Choking Storm: Increase healing per combo point.
You can use the following type of Sigils on this skill:
- Crest of Extended Duality
- Crest of Superior Celerity
- Glyph of Blessed Healing
- Grapeshot Sigil
- Mark of Foresight
- Seer's Crest of Celerity
- - This is a finisher, it grows stronger if you have opened a combo and gathered combo points.
- - This skill's damage increases if attribute points are added to Mind.
- - This skill is a magic attack, you do not need to have a weapon equipped to use it.
- - This skill deals Spirit damage.
- - This skill has a 15 second cooldown.
- This skill is exclusive to the Death Hand Class.
- This skill is unlocked at level 16, along with skill set 4.