Hello and welcome to Patch 220.127.116.11 — Paragraph of Timed Strike *hot fix*
- Fixed an issue where players could no longer receive mails in-game
- The Free To Play Fame Level cap has been raised to 9.9! New players will now be able to complete more quests in Hawksmouth and Aldenvault
- The tutorial has been slightly extended to explain new players how to place newly acquired skills in their Skill Deck
- Added a detection mechanic toward the player, for Pooch and Tack in Citadel of Ail
- Added a timer so that the Demon Room event now ends at 0:00 (CEST)
- Removed Health Bars from Hoppies all over the world
- Adjusted the light maps for Demon Chamber stairs
3. Quests & Lore
- Fixed an issue with broken chat requirements for the quest "More Than One Helping Hand"
- Fixed an issue with the crystals being broken in the quest "The Crystal Theory"
- Changed the re-spawn rate of the Finks for the quest "The Hills have A Lot of Eyes"
- Absolute Bonus Damage is now scaled toward the Damage it modifies.
5. Sound & Music
- Added new ambience sounds and music for the Demon Chamber.
- Increased the drop rate chances for the Key of Cowardice
- Decreased the drop rate for the Urvhail key
- Several fixes has been made to the Arena:
- the matching rules have been improved
- when less players than required for the match team size are queued up in a skirmish match, the free spots are filled up with (free) random players
- skirmish: whenever a player leaves while waiting for a matching opposing team, the team goes back to the waiting list to fill up the empty spot with a random player
- Fixed an issue with the Arena, where choosing a "rematch" would previously start before the match was over
The latest patch notes can always be found at https://eu-players.tcos.com/game/news.phtml
Should you encounter problems with the Chronicles of Spellborn, don't hesitate to contact our Support at https://eu-support.tcos.com/
For account issues, please contact our Customer Support at email@example.com
the Chronicles of Spellborn Team
The Chronicles of Spellborn