Short Range, Finisher Food for Thought
- Deal minor damage.
- Convert target's morale into own health.
- Receive Scare (12s) on miss.
Food for Thought: Increase damage and gain more health for drained morale per combo point.
Scare: Morale is reduced by 3 Ranks. At the end of duration, Morale is raised by 3 ranks again.
You can use the following type of Sigils on this skill:
- - This is a finisher, finisher effect increases with combo points.
- - This skill's damage increases if attribute points are added to Focus.
- - This skill is a melee attack, you need to have a weapon equipped to use it.
- - This skill deals Spirit damage.
- - This skill has an 12 second cooldown.
- This skill has a 1.5 rotation time.
- This skill is exclusive to the Ancestral Mage Discipline.
- This skill is available upon level 16, at the same time as skill deck 4.